WiN: Team R2R | 303.8 MB | Factory Library: Team R2R | 5.62 GB | MAC: P2P | 244 MB
安装方法：安装后用keygen注册机导入注册信息（记得关闭windows 10 的防火墙即时扫描功能再打开）
Maschine 2 is a next-generation of powerful beat-production workstation with sampling, loop slicing, built‑in drum sequencing, improved browsing, arranging, new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. With Maschine 2 you will get the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
Maschine 2 is built on an intelligent combination of timeless groove box and drum machine workflows, systematically refined and expanded to take advantage of the best aspects of computer technology. It brings together flexible step sequencing and real-time polyphonic recording in a forward-thinking pattern-based arrangement concept that makes it easy to jam out ideas, and turn them into full-blown songs in a way that is efficient, effortless and fun.
The system combines an advanced software sequencer and sampler with a seamlessly integrated, highly functional performance controller. Finally merging a fast and intuitive groove-box workflow with the power and versatility of software, Maschine enables an inspiring and spontaneous creative approach for today’s computer-based music production setups.
The advanced Maschine controller was designed as a natural extension of the software, and makes the system feel and respond as a true instrument. The 16 pressure-sensitive drum pads have been carefully engineered for the best possible response and durability, and they illuminate to visualize sequence patterns and other crucial information. Eight rotary encoders, a concise layout of dedicated buttons and dual high-resolution displays give immediate access to all functions of Maschine without touching the computer mouse or keyboard. With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite Roland groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins.
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody.
Based on a powerful high-resolution sample engine, Maschine 2 is a versatile instrument that renders intricate drum kits and percussion, loops and multi-sampled polyphonic instruments with uncompromising sonic accuracy, assisted by beat slicing, automatic sample mapping, note repeat and more. On TTDED.COM you can find and download a lot of professional Expansions for Maschine 2.
Version 2.6 comes with more tools to spark your creativity, make you more productive in the studio, offers countless new ways to fast-track your ideas, and add flair to your live sessions.
Native Instruments MASCHINE 2 sets a new benchmark in software drum synthesis. Create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds in truly peerless sound quality.
MASCHINE 2’s audio engine adds unlimited groups and insert effects to MASCHINE’s powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing – even when using the software as a VST or AU plug-in. The new audio engine now also supports sidechaining, for classic ducking effects and more.
This update introduces Ideas View – a new view for mixing and matching patterns independent of the timeline. Try out new beats, vamps, and fills. Audition melodies and alternate elements to find combinations you like. MASCHINE 2.6.5 also lets you use MIDI to change Scenes in Ideas View directly from your DAW of choice. You’ll also be able to change kits or load new Groups on the fly while audio and MIDI routings stay preserved.
MASCHINE 2.6.8 introduces a new monophonic bass synth plug-in. Design and shape rich bass tones with intuitive, fun, and fully-automatable controls directly from the hardware. Morph seamlessly from sine to saw to square – and all spots in between – to create your own unique sound. Or load any of the presets to get bass tones for any genre, including booming sub-bass or dripping acid. Unleash the full power of the bass synth with MASCHINE JAM to program classic acid glides directly from the hardware.
PLAY HARMONIES ON JAM IN ISOMORPHIC KEYBOARD MODE
MASCHINE 2.6.8 also introduces an isomorphic keyboard mode to easily play harmonies and melodies on the MASCHINE JAM 8×8 grid. In this mode, the notes on the keyboard are only the notes from the scale. Each chord also has its own hand shape – regardless of key – so you don’t need to know musical theory to play with perfect pitch. Plus, it’s easier to learn and play than on a traditional piano. Learn the shape for a chord in one key, and use the same shape in another.
v2.11 — 2020-08-20
- ADDED Asynchronous background scanning for content products
- Scanning of content (Kontakt and Reaktor libraries, Expansions, Presets and Samples)
- now occurs in the background, allowing MASCHINE to be used immediately when launched
- (note: VST and AU scanning still requires a re-start and presents a scan dialogue).
- CHANGED In the Song View, the default for the loop state was changed from “on” to
- IMPROVED MIKRO MK3, A-Series & M32 connectivity and detection on AMD-Ryzen based
- Requires MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Firmware 0.5.2, A-Series Firmware 0.4.0 and M32 Firmware
- 0.4.5, now available for download.
- IMPROVED Minor aesthetic changes to the info bar on the hardware color displays
- FIXED Sampling mode not working as expected
- FIXED Using MASCHINE as a plug-in with missing content creates a grey rectangle when
- loading a project in a host application
- FIXED Files with “#” in the name can’t be dragged and dropped
- FIXED Incorrect behaviour of ERASE + PAD if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
- FIXED Copy / Paste not working as expected if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
- FIXED Piano Roll and note Length combinations on JAM causing the controller to become
- FIXED Mod Pack VST freezes Application
- FIXED An issue where notes were placed at the 1:1:1 marker when having “Quantize”
- enabled and using Auto-Growing Patterns
- FIXED An issue where the internal compressor of MASCHINE showed an unusual meter
- FIXED An issue where the waveform color in the Sampling tab was not updated correctly
- when changing the color of a Sound